Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Tired Girl..

Adjusting back to the routine of getting up early and going to daycare has been exhausting for our kids. When they get home many days they are melting down..today Kali was puddle. On Tuesdays and Thursdays she has afternoon preschool so she has no quiet time or nap time on those days. Tuesdays are the worst because she has to get up early as well, because I work that day. Well, today she was watching TV with Cody and this is what I found when I walked back into the room about 5:30 tonight.



One tired girl..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! There is a definate adjustment for everyone when it is back to school but I hope this also means she is having a good time at my house! We have tired ones here too, Wyatt and Ben are train wrecks on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

-Becky (the NEW day care lady)