Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The First Day of School

The first day of school is always a little crazy around here. With one principal, one teacher, and one preschool girl in the house it is always a crazy day. I know it is will continue to get crazier when the kids get older. Everyone had a great first day.
Here are a couple of Kali's first day of preschool pictures. She is going to preschool with a bunch of boys that live in the same cul-de-sac as Becky's ( daycare). So she knows a bunch of kids already! She was VERY EXCITED!





1 comment:

Lisa Peterson said...

Oh my gosh if that isn't THE coolest, THE greatest most awesome-est bunch of kids EVER!!!! Seeing Kali is preschool is so natural to me. :) She's such a little you... Which is a very good thing to be! Many days I wish I could be like you!!! Love love love all the shots!!!