Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

Another year gone...everyone says the years keep flying by..but I sometimes think really do they? Well, they do. I really wish I could just pause this year and do it over again. Not because I want to re-do anything, I just would like to enjoy it all over again. We didn't have any huge events like we have in the past years..didn't announce that we were having a baby, ( NO.. we are not!)have any babies, move to new house, go on any big trips, or start any new jobs. We just were us..and were content. We played, laughed, and enjoyed each other and being a family. I went back through my blog and tried to think of a favorite moment of the year and couldn't pin just one down...but I can think of the many moments were tears have come to eyes watching my family and realizing just how grateful I am for everything God has provided for me. I truly am blessed and thankful. It was an amazing year. I hope I can say the same thing next year. Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Lisa Peterson said...

How sweet and true!!! It's fun to go out for calamari and sushi and do something fun and different...yet in the end...you love best coming home to those comfort foods that make your heart feel whole. Your family is a ridiculously cute, loving group of wonderful people loved by many many many!!! :)