Thursday, January 6, 2011

4.5 Already??




Wasn't this little girl just born. Wow..4.5 seems old..because is it! Kali is one amazing little girl. She is smart, kind, helpful, and has a love for life that I can't even begin to explain. She must have told me a million things already today she is so excited for:

1.) Going to school today (where she is now and LOVES it)
2.) Starting swimming lessons tonight.
3.) Going to Becky's on Monday.
4.) That Cody told her that he had to go poop and she helped him and he went!


You get the point...I love her so much and really don't want her to grow up. Just stay this small! My mom said her favorite age for me was 4 and I can see that. I will enjoy the next 6 months until she turns 5 and am sure I will love that too!

1 comment:

Lisa Peterson said...

Kali is all those things and more! Given her personality - I predict you will love all the ages as Kali is ahead of the curve in empathy and understanding so it will be heartwarming to watch her process the world in her special "others first" style. But the joy of childhood stays at all ages...On Monday Becca got to wear her new light up sparkle shoes to school for the first time since getting them on Christmas. She gushed as she put on her coat and hat, "Ohhhh, I get to wear my new Groovy Baby shoes AND I get vanilla yogurt in my lunch - it's gonna be a great great day!" So that part of Kallers will always stay. :)