Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend

What a weekend it has been. Papa ( my dad as the kids call him) came to stay with us for the weekend. We hung out at home and played, went to McDonald's for lunch, and went to 2 birthdays parties.

Saturday morning while Cody was taking his morning nap and my dad and and I were outside watching Kali play with the neighbor girls, I had the monitor on and heard Cody wake up, I put a few things away outside and heard him really start to cry and headed inside to find him standing with his nuk and blanket at the top of the stairs? I was in complete shock. My first thought was who took him out of his crib we were all outside? Well duh obviously no-one. I don't know if climbed out, fell out, or probably a combination of both. So when Andy gets home tomorrow from the shack he will be lowering it to the bottom slot, and hopefully that won't happen again. He is only 16 months old..what a monkey, Kali never once climbed out of her crib! Oh the many differences between boys and girls.

On Saturday night after Camdree's 4th birthday party, I decided to take a different way home only be caught in a huge rainstorm in a detour with a crying little boy in the backside. It was a long ride home! The party was fun and it was great to see some faces we haven't seen in a long time.

On Sunday Kali went to Samantha's (my friend Steph's little girl) 4th Birthday party. It was at the Little Gym. It is a little gymnastics studio for little kids. Kali was in heaven. It was great for Cody too. He climbed on everything and even did some swinging on one of the big bars! WOW!

Here are some pictures from Samantha's party at The Little Gym!



Kali is swinging on the bar way in the corner.




No comments: