Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girl's Night

Friday night 5 of my girlfriends from college and I stayed downtown at a hotel. We shopped, had dinner out, danced, and talked into the late hours of the evening. The next morning we had breakfast and coffee. It was wonderful. Although we don't see each other as often as would like anymore since we all live in different towns and all have families of our own, we are all very close and love the time we got to spend together!

So while I was out and about having fun with my girlfriends Andy had a great time with the kids. They went to the park, the grocery store, and went a walk in the woods where they used a GPS and found a geocache ( or a treasure as Kali called it). I came home to a clean house, folded laundry, and a full fridge of food. That made the trip even better! What a lucky lady I am!






No comments: