Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Day of Summer

Hard to believe it is almost over. Tomorrow is my official last day of summer before school starts. I have mixed feelings about going back. I loved being home for the summer with my kids, but this summer was a bit different as Andy wasn't around much. He has been very busy getting ready to open his new middle school which is very exciting! So he normally has taken 4-5 weeks off in the summer he only took 1. So I missed having him around. The kids and I had blast this summer doing a lot of fun things, parks, beaches, playdates, bike rides, picnics, ....you name it we did it. It was wonderful, and I am a bit sad as I will miss seeing them so much everyday. On the flip side I like routine and structure and while our summer days had a little of that I will like the more constant schedule as fall arrives. As I spend my last day loving my kids and appreciating them, I hope you are doing the same!


A few of my favorite summer pictures below!!




No comments: