Wednesday, July 21, 2010

9 Years



Today my husband and I are celebrating 9 years of marriage. Somedays it seems like so long ago I was in a pretty white dress and he was looking so handsome in his black tuxedo and other days it feels like yesterday.

Nine years, 2 kids, and load of wonderful memories later I couldn't be happier. I can honestly say I married my best friend. We were best friends in high school and college and continue to be today. There isn't another person I would rather spend a whole day with than him. He is incredible. He listens to me, respects me, honors me, and loves me just as he said 9 years ago as we said our vows.

I truly am blessed.

Happy 9th Anniversary Andy! I love you!

1 comment:

Lisa Peterson said...

What a beautiful couple who have created a truly beautiful life. Such much joy in your faces and your world. You are blessed indeed. :)