Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Free, Relaxing Weekend

This weekend my husband decided to take the kids to Ely on Friday afternoon..which left me home alone. I have not been alone in my own house for a night since Kali was born more than four years ago. It was heavenly...let me just give you a recap of my weekend:

Friday: I went to the pool by myself and read my book. Oh... the peace and quiet.
Then my good friend Kaci and I went out for drinks and appetizer and I came home and watched a movie.

Saturday: I went running and my friend Leigh picked me up and went to Nissawa to see my friends Stacie and Jenny for the night. We shopped and went for dinner.

Sunday: Came home to an empty house ( not even a dog!!) and ate lunch and went back to the pool again and finished my book. After being at the pool..I went for 45 minute bike ride and came home and got ready to see my family!

They will be home in 30 minutes and I can't wait to see them..but it has been wonderful to have some girl time and some alone time. Just yet another reason why I love my husband so much!
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: