Friday, May 28, 2010

Emotional Me..

So today was a day that I easily got tears in my eyes? Why? I first heard on the radio this morning that a toddler was found in Andover face down in a pool.

Here is the story:
ANDOVER, Minn. - A 17-month-old girl has died after being found unresponsive at the bottom of a swimming pool in Andover Thursday night.

Gabrielle Marie Sandberg was found just after 8 p.m. in a pool at a home in the 13000 block of Bluebird Street Northwest. Property records show that the home where authorities say Sandberg lived has a pool.

Paramedics performed CPR on the little girl.

She was taken to Mercy Hospital and died Friday morning.

The Anoka County Sheriff's office is investigating the drowning.



My heart hurts for those parents, what a tragedy. I can't imagine.

Then Kali had a preschool program this morning to say good-bye to the school year. As Cody, Andy, and I were walking down the hall we saw the four year old class graduating with little hats getting ready for kindergarten and I got choked up..could my little girl be almost this old? After minutes before hearing this sad story on the news as I walked down the hall, I was just so grateful for all I have been blessed with. Today, just reminded me to count my blessings..make sure you count yours, too!


Here are a couple of pictures of Kali at her adorable program. It was precious. She sang and danced with her teachers and school friends.





No comments: