Friday, January 22, 2010

House

So after many emails from many of you asking why I have no pictures posted of our new house, here are finally some pictures. We still haven't hung many things on walls on it. So it is kind of plain. Some pictures are not the best, ( kind of blurry) but you get the idea. If you haven't seen it yet, come and see it in person!! We would love to have you over! I would love if you could post a comment so I know who is looking at my blog!



Entry



Dining Room/Kitchen ( Took this at night, sorry for the glare of the lights)



Mudroom/Half Bath





Living Room




Office



Empty Guest Room
( We ordered a new king bed and will be moving our queen in here next week!)



Master Bedroom




Master Bath







Laundry Room ( On 2nd Floor..I highly recommend this!)



Kid's Bath



Kali's Room






Cody's Room ( This picture came really dark..it is a fun blue color)



The Unfinished Basement ( Our new playroom)



1 comment:

simplicity said...

I love your new house Brandi. The kitchen is GORGEOUS! Love the dark woods! Way to go guys!