Friday, January 8, 2010

First Friday

Today was my first Friday off since summer and I have to say I completely enjoyed it so far. Today I got to bring Kali to pre-school. Lisa has told me how she excited she is go every Friday, but that might be a bit of understatement. Since the second she got up this morning, she was thrilled that Cody and I were bringing her. She kept telling him, "Cody Man, you are too little to go to school, but you get to come to my school with mommy and drop me off and then come back and get me!" So we did just that. We went to room where her teacher said, " Oh Kali, that's right your mom gets to bring you now!" And she just beamed. She gave me a hug and kiss and ran off to play.

During the time she was at pre-school, Cody and I had some fun ourselves. We went to drop in playtime with about 10 other kids and moms in the same building as Kali's pre-school and then went and checked out a new gym in the area. I am dying not being able to work out. It is way too cold and slippery to run outside and so I am trying to figure something out..a new gym, a treadmill, something!!

Anyway, then we went to get Kali. Cody was so excited to go and get her. He kept saying, " Sister Kali pick up school!" We then came home and had lunch, and Kali told us that the letter of the day was K!! WOW! What a day!

No comments: