Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool Open House

Tomorrow is the big preschool open house. It is at 4:00 tomorrow, so we will be picking the kids up from daycare and going there to see Kali's new school and meet her teacher. I had a million questions from her tonight. Here are a few good ones:

We are going to my school tomorrow? Who is bringing me? Are you all ( Mom, Dad, and Cody) going to school? What do we do at open house? See my new room? Can Cody come too, or is he too little? Are we going to stay? Who is going to pick me up? When does it start? Can we go now?

A bit excited..I will bring the camera tomorrow and let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

simplicity said...

Have fun!!! Henry had his last night and loved it so much he didn't want to leave. It was interesting getting him out of there. Can't wait to hear about it and see pics. Henry's in room 209.