Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Little Rule Follower..most of the time..

Granted not always, but she likes things to be the way they are suppose to be. She likes her blanket folded in her crib over her pillow a certain way, puts her shoes away in the closet because that is where they go, knows she wears boots in the snow. Since her brother was born she has been an unbelievable big sister. Getting me diapers, wipes, clothes, and hats, ( he must wear one outside because we are suppose to!) Everything he needs and many things he doesn't need! Things need to be just just so with Kali. We often wonder if she will be OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) But really it is quite funny most of the time. Today was one of the days, Lisa, our daycare provider ( the best ever if I must say so myself) sent me this email...

Kali was HILARIOUS at outdoor time. The girls know she is such a good girl – likes to follow rules and do things right. Well everyone was whipping off their hats and Kali wanted too but thought that was not the right thing to do. Finally she grabbed Molls and said, “Molly – lets…lets…lets TAKE OUR HATS OFF!!!” So Molls whips hers off and starts to happy dance but Kali can’t quite do it. Finally she takes it off and BUSTS out in the biggest smile ever. The girls are dying laughing b/c Kali is sooo walking on the wild side now. But she does not stop there – she gets SO FIRED UP she tosses it on the ground and STOMPS ON IT! Wow she was crazy!!!! We were howling with laughter at this – she is my one who STRAIGHTENS the bathroom towel after she washes her hands!!! Ripping your hat off when Lisa said we have to wear them is just not her way!


That's my girl...and I love her to pieces!



A older picture of her shortly after Cody was born just "checking on Cody" as she still does now!

2 comments:

simplicity said...

I love it and I can't believe how little she looks in that picture!!! Oh Kali!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandi, Just checking out your blog again tonight. I love seeing the pics of the kids and reading about your adventures. Love ya, Annie (aka "Anonymous" until I figure out how to actually login)