Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kali's First Sleepover





Cousin Camdree is sleeping over tonight. The girls had a blast. After Uncle Brent dropped Camdree off we had dinner, played in the sandbox, and then walked to the park and played there. We came home got our PJS on, had a princess snack, played in Kali's kitchen, and watched Charlie Brown ( no kidding huh?). When they were playing in the play kitchen,I went upstairs for a few minutes to put some stuff away and heard giggling and the little pitter patter of feet. I came down to find the girls filling Kali's play dishes with tons of water. (Totally Kali's idea because one day when Daddy and her were playing in the kitchen he thought that would be good idea..) No big deal..just water. They were so excited to go to bed. I have 2 airbeds in Kali's room..I put them to bed at 8:35 and heard whispers and lots of giggling. Very funny for me to listen to! Then at 9:00 I heard the door open and they both had to go potty again! I just laid in my bed reading my book listening to them sing, count, talk, and laugh. It was so funny, but finally at 10:00 after many reminders it was bedtime I pulled Kali's airbed into my room and then it was quiet.
In the morning Kali couldn't wait for Camdree to wake up, they quickly ate breakfast, and headed down to the kitchen to cook! We had a few sharing issues, but I would for sure say the first sleepover was quite the success!

No comments: