Tuesday, March 17, 2009

11 months and walking





My son...11 months old today..hard to believe in one month he will be a one-year old. It seem like he was just born. I remember saying to Andy in the months before his birth. "Do you really think I can love this baby as much as I love Kali." What if I don't? How do you have that much room in your heart to love another as much as your first-born." He would say, " Yes,honey you will and God just makes more room." Man, was he right. I love this this little boy with all my heart. He is such a good baby. Yesterday, he took about 4 or 5 steps until Kali jumped up and hugged him in excitement. Today he walked across the room. WOW!! He is so happy and oh..so adorable.





Cody playing in Kali's Kitchen and loving it!



Cody and Mom after bath.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Test Comment

Andy

simplicity said...

I can't believe he's already walking!!! WOW! It was fun to see you in passing today. If you're around over Spring Break we should try to get together!