Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day



Mother's Day is a special day to remind me of how blessed I am to have 2 sweet healthy little kids and a wonderful husband who makes Mothers Day so special. Sleeping in, flowers, a special breakfast with an omelet, toast, bacon and OJ, Skim Vanilla Latte with the Sunday paper,and necklaces with the kids names and birth-dates on them. It also reminds me how blessed I am to have an amazing mother who has loved me and supported me all my life and still does. I often think of all my friends and family that lost their mothers and say a little prayer for them today..as it is special day for them too but a tough day for them as well.. Happy Mothers Day to you!

1 comment:

Becky Rogalski said...

Happy Mothers Day to you Brandi! You have two beautiful and wonderful kids and a fabulous husband! You are one lucky lady. So glad you have enjoyed your day! You deserve it!!!!