Monday, May 2, 2011

The 3 Year Old Check-Up

What an amazing boy..talked to the doctor, laughed with the doctor, let him do everything he was suppose to. The nurse said, " I have never had a 3 year old do such a great job on the hearing and vision test, they usually can't do it because they are too little." I wish I would have had a video, when Cody put the headphones on and heard the beeps in his ears..both hands shot into the air with enthusiasm..it was adorable..they were all smiling at him in the doctor's office...as my little boy showed his incredible personality and then came the shot...which broke everyone's heart including mine as he screamed and cried as if it was worst pain anyone could ever imagine, "Ouch..that hurts, he yelled through his tears.. I don't want one of those!" Poor little guy..now he is napping..

Here are his 3 year-old stats:
37 inches (25-50%)
31 lbs (25-50%)


This pictures makes me laugh..funny him trying out my glasses!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You forgot to post some measurements....

Cuteness 100% +
Sweetness 100%+
Lovableness 100%+++++