Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Shack

Many of you often ask..is it really a shack or it a cabin..well with no running water and an outhouse it is most definitely a shack. Now don't get me wrong it is just a few years old so it is in very good shape, but it is still a shack. A few weeks ago Andy took the kids for the weekend to the shack where they slept in bunk beds, roasted marshmellows, rode the four wheeler, planted trees and just had a blast with their dad. I just love that Andy loves this place we call the shack..and love that he is creating memories to have our kids love it too.












1 comment:

Lisa Peterson said...

I love Cody's curls!!!!! And the shack looks pretty fun too. :) I would so be hosting a scrapbooking weekend there with my girlfriends but you only actually actually bring fuzzy slippers, wine and food. :)