Friday, August 27, 2010

Dream Team BBQ

My team that I work with at school is awesome. Always has been....hopefully always will be. We have named our team the dream team. When I say team I mean the other third grade teachers I work with. Throughout the years we have always added sections of new classes when our enrollment has gotten larger and then lost some sections when new buildings have opened or numbers of kids went down. But for the past 8 years or so we have stayed pretty stable with the core group of us. Below is a picture of us taken at Nick's wedding this summer:



Left to Right:

Emily, Katie, Tim, Nick, Brandi, and Kelly

As you can see we are all about the same age and all are now married and have kids the same age. It is awesome working with your friends that are going through the same life stages as you. This is another way I feel so blessed, I love my job and the people I work with every day.

So tonight we had our annual back to school BBQ with our team at Emily's. It was blast. Here are all the kids..aren't they cute??




Welcome back Team! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We're pretty lucky, aren't we?!?!