Monday, April 19, 2010

Interesting Turn of Events...

Sunday afternoon as my husband was backing out of the driveway he heard a crunching sound..and thought there is nothing there so he continued backing up..then he found this...



Nice front wheel huh?


Yup..ran over his daughter's princess bike...he came inside and said, "I think I need to go to Target."

He sat with Kali and explained what happened....lots of tears that he ran over her bike. Now..he should have looked, but she definitely should not have left her bike at the end of the driveway. She learned a very important lesson yesterday and so did he. I am just glad it was him rather than me..because this would normally be something I would do..not him!!

So Daddy and Kali headed to Target to buy a new bike. She got a bigger one, which will last longer now and has been very careful about where she leaves it. She told Andy as he was leaving this evening for a meeting.."Daddy, I put my bike on the grass way over here so it is safe!!"

And the new bike.. she can go super fast on it because it is bigger!



No comments: