Friday, February 12, 2010

Preschool and PJ Day At Lisa's





This past week was winter week at my school so we had dress up days, one of those days was Pajama Day. Kali was very sad that I could wear my pjs to school but she had to wear her clothes her to Lisa's. So being the awesome lady Lisa is, the next day she had pajama day.

So the next day was both PAJAMA DAY and PRESCHOOL DAY! One of the teachers from Bright Beginnings Preschool (where Kali goes) comes to Lisa's once a month and does pre-school activities for the kids. Everyone at Lisa's was SUPER excited to see each other in their pjs! Lots and lots of, “Hey I’m in my PAJAMAS!!!!” to which their friend replies, “I’m in MY pajamas too!’’ Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! They all looked CUTE as a BUTTON and here are some pictures Lisa took.

The theme for the preschool lesson was hearts, so Cody was getting to listen like a doctor to the teacher's heart. A future doctor in the family? Maybe??

No comments: