Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where have I been?



Kali loves to pretend she is shopping!Takes after her grandmas! Look out!



Cute picture of Cody! He is such a good boy!!

I know if you actually check my blog often you keep thinking..no new post..what is going on? Things have been a bit busy around the Merfeld House! Andy is completely swamped with work. He is hiring 8 brand new staff in his building, plus about the same in the other building, doing a million things to get ready for next year, plus still trying to do all his assistant principal duties. I am working full-time as my job share partner is experiencing some high risk pregnancy concerns, (Please Pray about this!)Our house has suddenly had many showings so we are constantly cleaning, ( which is good thing..but also very stressful), plus next week I start a 2 week jury duty term. When I first got the letter a few months ago I was very excited, but now I hope that I don't have to go as the thought of making sub plans for a few weeks makes me sick.

The kids are good. Last week Cody came down with a bit of a bug. He went to Urgent Care 2 times in 2 days since his temp was 102.5. Kali is doing well with her big girl bed. She gets up a few times before bed with the water or potty excuse but for the most part is going really well. Naps are sometimes a different story, but they already weren't so great!

No comments: